As an entrepreneur, you know that an idea is only as great as your ability to execute it. That's why we've created our entrepreneur program – to help game-changers like you synthesize inspiration with proven strategies, technologies, and behaviors. Whether you’re interested in global ventures, small start-ups, or nonprofits, success begins with a spark and industry know-how.
Through our dynamic master's program, you’ll collaborate with peers and professors sharing the same entrepreneurial spirit as you navigate market and legal barriers to entry and formulate a sound business plan that’s ready for the real world. Classes are facilitated entirely online, allowing you the flexibility to complete a quality education while balancing your work-life priorities.
In our M.A. in Entrepreneurship program, you will:
- Create innovative business and marketing strategies that drive results
- Assess market conditions, financial forecasts, and legal practices for small business
- Develop leadership and communication skills to attract talent and secure partnership and investment opportunities
- Analyze data and technology tools to develop actionable solutions to business problems
- Network with seasoned entrepreneurs in business, government, and nonprofit sectors