The Certificate in Logistics Management provides the most important core courses from our Master of Arts in Transportation and Logistics Management and are designed to provide knowledge and skills necessary for individuals to excel in the dynamic and fast growing fields of logistics and supply chain management. The certificate provides decision makers a comprehensive and fast paced opportunity to update their knowledge and to leverage their experience to compete in our rapidly changing global market.
In this program, students will:
- Evaluate the importance of the maritime industry to the global economy.
- Evaluate the role of the maritime industry as part of our National Defense.
- Measure the ways in which logistics processes contribute to meeting the financial goals of businesses.
- Evaluate customer service requirements and their relationships to the goal of driving logistics.
- Assess the role of logistics in optimizing supply chain management.