The transformational changes occurring in healthcare today make advanced nursing practice essential to the provision of safe, patient-centered care. Our Master of Science in Nursing degree prepares you to be an effective leader in the nursing profession and to be an agent of change in the delivery of quality healthcare. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to tailor your degree with specialty tracks in either Nursing Leadership or Nursing Education. Both specialty tracks enable students to select practicum sites in the students' own communities and to focus their education on their professional interests.
This online graduate nursing program offers you the opportunity to:
- Take classes on topics such as population-based healthcare, research and evidence-based practice, informatics and technology, and health policy.
- Use evidence-based nursing research and nursing theory to guide your learning and your professional practice.
- Select a practicum site tailored to your area of professional interest.
- Design an evidence-based nursing practice project to apply and showcase your acquired learning.
- Learn from expert faculty who are active leaders in the nursing field and bring real-world healthcare experience into your online classroom.
As an advanced practice nurse educator or nurse leader, you can help lead the change to move nursing into the future, and advance the health of the nation and the world. Special MSN admissions requirements apply.
Concentrations are designed to help you group courses together so you can further specialize in your field and pursue a more focused path to degree completion.
Explore the concentrations available for this program.
- Nurse Educator Track
- Nurse Leader Track