If you're searching for specialized education to prepare for the unique demands of security executive management, you've arrived at the right place. Our university is a leader in educating our nation's security, law enforcement, and homeland security executives.
This graduate certificate is designed for today's security leader or aspiring chief security officer seeking advanced business skills to manage increasing duties such as overseeing personnel, budgets, and day-to-day operations. Our program was developed based on research conducted by a leading group of senior security executives, who identified the business skills and proficiencies necessary for today's security professional.
In our Business Essentials for the Security Executive program, you will:
- Examine core fundamentals of chief security officer management
- Analyze key data systems and methods for enhancing managerial decision-making
- Explore leadership approaches to building and maintaining effective organizations
- Translate economic indicators and accounting processes into sound budget allocation
- Connect with our expansive network of security and management professionals
In addition, courses completed for this graduate certificate can be directly applied to a full Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Classes are delivered entirely online, allowing you the flexibility to complete a quality education while balancing your work-life priorities. This program draws security and law enforcement professionals from a variety of military, federal, general public, and private management sectors.