American Military University (AMU) is proud of its track record of providing high-quality online business degree programs to meet the busy schedules of today’s professionals.
The AMU Graduate Certificate in Accounting was designed to provide professional development opportunities for mid-career accounting professionals. This online certificate program also offers you the opportunity to fulfill the education requirements to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam.*
In AMU's Graduate Certificate in Accounting, you will:
- Demonstrate the ability to apply and synthesize the functional areas of accounting to make sound business decisions.
- Access, utilize, and evaluate accounting information in business decision-making.
- Apply accounting methodology, analytical, and critical thinking skills to evaluate information, solve problems and make sound decisions.
- Develop effective communication skills in various multimedia forms.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of prescribed accounting ethics codes and behaviors.
AMU's flexible monthly class start dates can help you to fit a quality education into your busy schedule, and we are accredited by HLC, as is Ohio State, Univ. of Chicago and U.S. Air Force Academy – to name a few. Get started today and apply for AMU’s respected Graduate Certificate in Accounting.
*Please note that sitting for and passing the CPA exam does not guarantee licensure in any state. The CPA exam is a state-by-state license and each state requires different courses for licensure. As such, it is your responsibility to find the specific course work that your state’s Board of Accountancy requires for licensure.